- How does the system know what Pay Range an employee is associated with to be able to calculate the Compa-Ratio and Range Penetration values?
- We have recently gone live with Pay Ranges but we are unsure how to validate the calculations performed by the system for Compa-Ratio and Range Penetration values
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
SF, success factors, EC, payRange, Pay Range, compa-ratio, range penetration, position, jobInfo, ec, employee central, currency, currency exchange rate , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.