- How does the system know what Pay Range an employee is associated with to be able to calculate the Compa-Ratio and Range Penetration values?
- We have recently gone live with Pay Ranges but we are unsure how to validate the calculations performed by the system for Compa-Ratio and Range Penetration values
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
SF, success factors, EC, payRange, Pay Range, compa-ratio, range penetration, position, jobInfo, ec, employee central, currency, currency exchange rate , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.