- 4000 users accessing ASE server
- TriZetto's triggers and stored procedures access the master..sysprocesses table as follows:
DECLARE @lxCrUser char(16)
SELECT @lxCrUser = SUSER_NAME(suid) from master..sysprocesses where spid = @@SPID
- The query above generates 1,000,000 processes per day which accesses the master..sysprocesses table
- The query above is executed once for every INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE on every major Facets table.
- Can this query be replaced with
SELECT @lxCrUser = suser_name()
without having to go to the master..sysprocesses table?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.