- Install SDK for SAP ASE 16.0 and check to see if ADO.NET Provider (3.5 and 4.0) are registered in the GAC.
- For Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient.dll look in: \windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient
- Under this folder are the various versions of Provider installed, but the 4.0 from 16.0 installation is missing (folder starts as v4.0_126.96.36.199....)
- For Sybase.AdoNet35.AseClient.dll look for the provider under \windows\assembly
- Look for Sybase.AdoNet35.AseClient, with version 188.8.131.52 [or .4, .5]
- After running the SDK 16.0 PL03 - PL05 install these registered providers are missing
- Windows x64 (64-bit)
- Win 7/8, 2008/2008 R2, 2012/2012 R2
- Sybase Software Developer Kit 16.0
- SDK for SAP ASE 16.0
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ADO.NET Data Provider 16.0
- 3.5 Provider (Sybase.AdoNet35.AseClient.dll)
- 4.0 Provider (Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient.dll)
"Software Developer Kit", "Adaptive Server Enterprise", DBLIB, dblib, CTLIB, ctlib, OCS, registrar , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.