According to the below Help guides it's not possible to use Deep Insert with <anything>-to-many relationships.
How to use deep insert with relationship: <anything>-to-many?
- What are the alternatives of Deep Insert?
- SMP SDK (Native, Kapsel): Limitations with Deep Inserts
- SCP SDK for iOS: Version Support and Limitations
- SCP SDK for Android: Version Support and Limitations
- MDK uses Offline OData as well, thus the above limitations are applicable for it as well
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK (SMP SDK) - Native, Kapsel SDK
- SAP Cloud Platform SDK for Android
- SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS
- Mobile development kit
Offline OData, MDK, SCP SDK for Android, for iOS, SMP SDK, Native, Hybrid, Kapsel, deep insert, deep create, multiplicity, , KBA , smp 3.0 deap insert , offline deap insert , deap insert , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , MOB-SDK-ADR-OFL , Cloud Platform SDK for Android Offline Component , MOB-SDK-IOS-OFL , Offline , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.