- When carrying out a physical inventory for materials that have serial numbers, during the count there is no error or warning message raised if you enter a different serial number to the one that is already assigned to that material.
- You expect an error or warning message to be raised if you assign a different serial number to a material during the physical inventory count. No message is raised.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC , PI , MI05 , MI08 , MI09 , MI10 , MI04 , book quantity , KBA , MM-IM-PI-PI , Physical Inventory , MM-IM-GF-SER , Goods Movements with Serial Numbers , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.