- Corruption errors are reported against one of more ASE tables and/or indexes in the following scenarios:
- user database recovery during ASE boot/start-up
- SID database recovery during ASE boot/start-up - for systems running SAP Business Suite applications
- during load transaction command
- during load database command
- The errors prevent the ASE database from being recovered successfully and/or prevent transaction log records from being applied during recovery. Due to this, the entire database is rendered offline and marked "suspect" even though only one or a few corrupt objects might exist.
- The errors are related to table or index page-level corruption. Some examples of the errors are: Error 605, Error 692, Error 691, Error 631, Error 625, Error 644, Error 2503, Error 2628, Error 12546, Error 3474, Error 12313, Error 632.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
corruption, syslogs, backups, suspect, LOAD TRANSACTION, recovery, 632, 12313, 3474, 692, RFI, CR 681822, 711785, 605, 692, 691, 631, 625, 644, 2503, 2628, 12546, 3474, 12313, 632 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.