- When users transmits data from the client, it presents a blank transmit screen
- This blank screen seems to be transmitting data but the users of the device may try again that can cause duplicate transaction
- Example: When a notification edit was done on the mobile device then a Notification completion (NOCO) can be duplicated
- This is when the transmit starts, it will fail because the transaction set (posts) and removes the notification then the second set attempts to do the same transaction, but the notification is already completed
- SAP Work Manager 6.1
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP04 - WPF client 70.5.4)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.1.0
SAP note: 2151097 , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.