- ASE message is " New transaction cannot be started due to an ongoing HADR deactivate operation. The command could not be completed".
- The follow error will be reported
HADR state of the server set to INACTIVE
remote HADR server Name is STANDBY
The configuration option 'HADR mode' has been changed by 'DR_admin' from '1' to '0'
local server is now Standby
- Error 3957 is reported:
Error: 3957, Severity: 16, State:1
New transaction cannot be started due to an ongoing HADR deactivate operation. The command could not be completed.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- HADR ( High Availability with Data Replication ): 16.0 GA PL05 N-off
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
inactive , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.