- EIPO-HERKL field value in Stock Transport Order not Passed to Delivery
- Purchase order Country of origin not passed to Delivery when created in VL10B
- Foreign trade data not copied from Purchase Order to Outbound Delivery
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Foreign Trade (FT)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, EKPO, EIPO, HERKL, STAWN, INTRASTAT, werks, COO, Ursprungsland, URSPRSLND, copy control, export, import, EXNUM, outbound delivery, foreign trade data, country of origin, re-determined, copied, PO, different, plants, countries, respectively, INBOUND deliveries, VL31N. , KBA , sto , SD-FT , Foreign Trade (not Global Trade Service related) , MM-FT , Foreign Trade , SD-FT-PRO , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.