- New user field created in table ANLU: the field is copied automatically to the new asset after asset transfer with ABUMN OR ABT1N for example: this is not desired.
- You would like to have the field blank in the new asset.
- Several SAP Notes refer to these user fields being copied automatically: can this be changed?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 4.6C ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
sending, source, target, requirement, not expected, asset master , KBA , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.