While creating a sales order the Incoterms and Incoterms Location fields are empty and not filled automatically.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Choose the Sales Orders view.
- Click New button and select Sales Order.
- Fill the details including account ABC (ABC represents the account ID).
- System determines the Ship-To and Bill-To automatically.
- Click View All button and navigate to General tab.
Here you find that Incoterms and Incoterms Location are missing.
The Incoterms are determined from the Ship-To Party.
The fields Incoterms and Incoterms Location are only automatically determined if the information is maintained in the master data of the Ship-To account.
Please Note: If the Ship-To Party on header level is the same as on Item Level, the changes on the header will cascade to the Item. If the Ship-To on Item level is not the same as the Ship-To on header level, the changes on header level in the General tab will not be cascaded to this item since it is being shipped to a different Ship-To party. The incoterms on Item level are then brought over to the customer demand, as this is where we are selling to.
You have to maintain the Incoterms information in the Ship-To account if you want it to be determined automatically when creating a new sales order.
- Open the Ship-To account master data.
- Click View All button.
- Navigate to the Sales Data tab.
- Maintain default Incoterms and Incoterms Location for required Sales Organization.
default, Incoterms fehlen, Incoterms, not populated, nicht gezogen , KBA , csg_q , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To