- Possible reason why you may be experiencing irregular random issues with form launching when using automated nightly imports and forms are launched using the automated form launch scheduler.
- Forms not launching every now and then. They do launch correctly most of the time, with no obvious reason for the random failures.
While the article primarily discusses the issues from the angle of forms launching, the logic and principals equally apply to similar issues you may also be experiencing, namely:
- Forms failing to route as expected.
- Forms being stuck with the wrong person.
- Steps missing from route maps.
- See also related articles that discuss those aspects in greater detail.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
launching forms, forms fail to launch, can't launch form, could not launch form, performance management , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.