- After the ASEOLEDB Provider was upgraded from version 15.0 to 15.7, retrieving Chinese characters produced incorrect characters.
- The Character Set of the related SAP ASE (Adaptive Server Enterprise) database was in "big5hk" (168).
- SDK for SAP ASE 15.7/16.0
- SAP ASE 15.7/16.0 configured for big5hk
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013
- Windows 7/8/2008/2012 x64 (and 32-bit as well)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase SDK 15.7 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.