Currently we are getting storage limit notifications when we are at 82% of storage capacity.
- Can we turn off SAP Jam storage Notifications?
- Can we edit the threshold so it lets us know if we hit 95%, not 82% of storage limit?
SAP Jam Collaboration
- The storage threshold notification is not currently configurable.
- We want to ensure that customers are aware when they are approaching their storage allotment, so allowing them to turn off or configure this notification could undermine our ability to confidently know that they had been forewarned prior to hitting their limit.
- Notifications are sent to company administrators daily when allocated storage limit reaches 80% and 100% of the usage.
- Repeated notifications, which are not configurable and cannot be disabled, will be sent every Wednesday until the situation is resolved.
- If your company has purchased additional storage space, an email notification will be sent when you have only 90% available storage space rather then 80%.
2082947 - Error - You’ve reached your file storage limit - SAP Jam
Jam storage notification, Jam storage limit, Jam storage threshold , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To