Is it possible to limit the search of posted job requisition for only a specific department or location?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- This is possible using the feature of “microsite”.
- Use cases:
- The customer wants to limit the visibility of job reqs for only a specific location or country.
- The customer wants to have specific job reqs posted for special events, like college workshops, college specific job reqs, recruiting events
- The customer wants to use advertisement for a subset of posted job requisitions and want to make a direct link from the banner and the external website
- It is possible to have more than one microsite (other than the default main external recruiting site).
- To set up this solution, go to admin tools > manage recruiting sites > Create new site. Then edit it.
- This site will be different from the main external site in terms of contents, title, default language and logo.
- The URL provided in the page will show the URL of the microsite. Example:https://careersd2.successfactors.eu/career?company=ACEEU95&site=VjItNkF4azh2ZWNrUmw4TTlvanc1dXRGdz09&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&
- For example to limit the Job Function to the value “IT” only set up in admin tools:
And then in the microsite only this filter will be available:
microsite, career site, filter, job posting, external , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To