- What is the Company User Detail Report?
SAP Jam Collaboration
The Company User Detail Report is a report that shows information on each user with access to SAP Jam. To generate it, you need to:
- Navigate to Jam Admin console
- Click on Analytics
- Click on Reports
- Select the Company User Detail Report from the dropdown and generate it
- You need to expect the system finish the report and then download the file
You can see more details about the report in the SAP Help Portal page.
- How will the list of reports be removed? (Will they be expunged after a certain number of days or will there be a button to delete?)
- Reports will be automatically deleted after 7 days.
- Does this report pull all users?
- The User Detail report displays current status information for all users in the company (including disabled, unnaccepted invites, alumni and active users).
- Does the list of pulled reports only show on the account that pulled them or for every user with report access?
- It only shows for the account that requested the report.
- Does this report count towards the total data storage allotment?
- These generated reports doesn't count towards the storage allotment.
2713762 - Alumni User from Company User Detail Report is not displaying in Membership
Company User Detail Report, User Detail Report, FAQ, , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem