When one executes the "Bonus Payout Details Report" it comes out blank or sometimes the headers show up with no data even though you can see data in the forms.
**images and data taken from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo environments. Any resemblance to real-world data is purely coincidental.**
SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Compensation > Compensation Home
- Select your Variable Pay Program
- Click on Plan Setup > Reports > Other Reports
- Select Bonus Payout Report
- Run the report
- Go to Reporting > Report Center > Switch to Classic View > Scheduled Reports
- Download your report -- it will be blank or only have headers.
This is typically a permission issue in role base permission.
In order to fix this issue one needs to ensure that the user encountering the issue has role base permissions as follows:
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles
- Open the permission role that gives user Variable Pay permissions
- Click on Permission...
- Go to Administrator Permissions > Manage Variable Pay
- Check Manage Employee Data for Employees
- Click Done
- Scroll down to Grant this role to...
- Click on Edit Granting for the affected user's permission group
- Ensure that the displayed target population includes the employees you want included in the report
NOTE: if you want all employees to be part of this report, then the target population should be Everyone
- Click Done, then save the permission role
- Restart, and try to run a new report
varpay, report, rbp, bonus payout details , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , Problem