Workflow has been defined for Purchase Order (PO) Release Strategy. When executing transaction ME29N (Release PO) or ME54N (Release PR - Purchase Requistion) or ME22n (Change PO) a dump with the following terms is triggered:
- Runtime Errors POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT
ABAP Program SAPLSYDB
Short Text of the dump itself may contain the following also:
Statement "COMMIT" is not allowed in this form.
"SAPLSYDB" bzw. LSYDBU27
- A Popup message appears displaying (after saving the PO and pressing the Back button):
Express document "Update was terminated" received from author
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SWD_CHECK_ACTIVE_VERSION, SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW, SWDD, RSWDACT0, ME29N, ME54N, ECC, , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , MM-PUR-GF-WOF , Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.