Workflow has been defined for Purchase Order (PO) Release Strategy. When executing transaction ME29N (Release PO) or ME54N (Release PR - Purchase Requistion) or ME22n (Change PO) a dump with the following terms is triggered:
- Runtime Errors POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT
ABAP Program SAPLSYDB
Short Text of the dump itself may contain the following also:
Statement "COMMIT" is not allowed in this form.
"SAPLSYDB" bzw. LSYDBU27
- A Popup message appears displaying (after saving the PO and pressing the Back button):
Express document "Update was terminated" received from author
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SWD_CHECK_ACTIVE_VERSION, SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW, SWDD, RSWDACT0, ME29N, ME54N, ECC, , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , MM-PUR-GF-WOF , Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.