- You have created a purchase requisition from a network, production or maintenance order.
- You create a purchase order referred to this requisition.
- Now you try to block/delete the purchase order item with transaction ME22N, but you can not as you get the error message: "Requisition XX, item YY, created from production order/network"
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
06 277, PM, PS, PP, EKPO-ANSNR, EKPO, ANSNR, ECC , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.