ORD reports fetch incorrect / partial data for some users but display expected data for other users
SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Run a report in ORD by logging in as user “XX”.
- User XX gets expected data in the report.
- Share the report with user “YY”.
- Login as user “YY”.
- Run same report as “YY”.
- The report fetches only partial data. some of the columns display no results at all.
- The affected user's BizX role has field level permissions applied.
- The affected BizX user's corresponding ORD user has not been created properly.
- Ensure that the affected user(s) has been granted access through RBP, to all the fields used in the report.
- The corresponding ORD users should be re-created if required:
2325421 - How to let Analytics (ORD) auto-create relevant users when Analytics SSO is enabled?
Please create a support incident if the suggested solutions do not fix the issue.
ODS / Advanced Reporting
Blank column , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem