You can control what you see in your feed updates by using the feed filters that display on your wall. By default, you will see a summary of all status updates posted by people you follow or in groups where you are a member.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
To create a custom filter for your Home feed:
- Click the Show More drop-down menu above the feed activity.
- Choose Manage Filters. The Manage Filters pop-up displays;
- Click Create a New Filter. The Create a New Filter pop-up displays;
- In the Filter Name text box, enter a name for your custom filter;
- In the Filter Type drop-down menu, select Member filter to create a filter based on specific colleagues, or Group filter if you want to create a feed based on one or more groups;
- Click Submit to save your new filter. When you return to the Show More menu on your Home feed, the named filter will now appear in the list.
- When clicking on 'Groups' and 'View all groups' you can select 'Filtered Groups' and use these defined filters to view your filtered groups.
- In 'Home' you can select a filter from the Feed menu which results in the Feed displaying only feeds from your filtered groups.
For more information and details about custom filters please refer to SAP Jam Collaboration User Guide on page 38.
2583344 - SAP Jam - How to create a Company Feed
usability, grouping, filter, feed , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-FED , Feed Issues , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To