- A custom MDF object is created in successfactors system.
- Customer tries to import the metadata for the created MDF object in Boomi using Successfactors Connector Operation.
- MDF object created is not visible in the import list under the above mentioned operation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to successfactors system.
- Go to Admin Tools->Metadata Framework->Configure Object Definition.
- In the right hand side top corner of the screen you can see "Create New" option, select Object Definition in the drop down list.
- Enter the name for the custom object, edit the fields or add the custom fields according to the requirement.
- Click on Save.
- Log in to Boomi.
- Select the Query operation for OData API entity.
- Try importing the metadata for the cutom MDF object created.
- Import list does not contain the custom MDF object created in the drop down list.
- API visibility has not been enabled while configuring metadata object.
- By, Default, The field API visibility will be set to "Not Visible".
1. Logon to successfactors system.
2. Go to Admin Tools->Metadata Framework->Configure Object Definitions.
3. Here, select the object which is not visible in the import wizard of Boomi.
4. Change the value for field "API Visibility" to "editable".
5. Save the configuration.
6. Once this is done Refresh the odata metadata as a mandatory step. This is available in the Admin Tools -> Integration Tools by opening ODATA metadata Refresh and Export.(Important Step)
7. Now re-import the API entiry in Boomi and you should see the custom MDF object in the entiry list.
Note: This KBA is also applicable for the custom API's which will be used in Integration Center.
- Field visibility in integration center
- Field is not selectable in integration center
- Not able to import the field in boomi
- Edit api visibility of the field