You are missing Edit Time Sheet option in Home work center
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center
- Go to Self Services Overview view
- Under time section you miss the link for Edit Time Sheet
During project scoping you did not select the option Do you want your employees to record their working times using an employee self-service time sheet? Therefore none of the users are able to see Edit Time Sheet in Home work center.
- Go to Business Configuration
- Go to view Implementation Projects
- Select your implementation project and click view project scope
- Go to step 4 - Questions
- Select show - all elements
- Expand Human Resources and then Time Recording
- On the left panel, under questions group Time Recording Self-services, mark the checkbox for the question Do you want your employees to record their working times using an employee self-service time sheet?
- Confirm your project scope. log off the system and the link on Home should appear for all employees
If your project is already live, you also need to merge the changes done via activity Merge Scoping and Fine-Tuning Changes with Production.
not available, visible, cannot, find , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To