You cannot see the bin/delete icon to delete a Product inside a Sales Quote.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in into the system.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Open the Sales Quote ABC (where ABC is the ID of the Sales Quote).
- Go to the Products tab
Result: The bin icon to delete Products is not available and cannot be added.
Cause 1- You are not able to delete Products because the Sales Quote is set with the status completed. In that case the icon will not appear.
Cause 2 -You are trying to delete a Product from a Sales Quote that has already been communicated to a customer (or at least some form of Output happened). On this case, the system will not show the delete button.
This is the system standard behavior. For cause 2, a different setup can be made in the Business Configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the pertinent project.
- Click in the "Open Activity List" button.
- Search for the "Sales Quotes" fine-tuning activity and open it.
- Open the hyperlink "Message Severity Configuration".
- Look for the message "Deletion not possible once the item was submitted." and change its "Severity" column to a value other than "4 - Error".
- Save your changes.
2732627 - Not Possible to Delete Sales Documents which were Sent to a Printer
Sales Quote ; Product ; Delete icon , KBA , products , sales quote , delete , delete icon , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To