- Attempting to determine number of candidates who created a candidate profile however did not apply to any job requisitions.
- The number of candidates and the candidates themselves who created candidate profiles but did not apply to any job requisitions can be retrieve via AdHoc reports.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
A simple way to build this Report is by selecting all fields (or requested) fields from Candidate entity within Recruiting V2 domain and later filtering by empty Application ID, as follows the steps below:
- Go to Ad Hoc report;
- Selecet Report Table;
- Select Single Domain and Select Recruiting V2;
- From Candidate section select below column
- Candidate ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Creation date
- From “Application” section apply filter on “Application Date”:
- Select Filters;
- Application Date > By Rule> + Add Rule > Is null:
- Now generate the report and export it to a CSV/Excel file;
- The report will only show those candidates who have NOT applied for any Job Requisition (signified by the blank space in the Application Date column) but their profile exists in the system i.e., the above generated report lists candidates who created a profile but never applied for a job.
The same report shown above can be applied to Agency Candidates as well; if you want to keep track of Agency Candidates that are in Forwarded status, you can create an ad hoc report for Referrals linked on Candidate, then choose fields:
- Job Req ID;
- Referred By First Name;
- Referred By Last Name;
- Referred Candidate ID;
- Days In Forwarded Status;
- Time In Forwarded Status (days:hours:minutes).
- Set the filter to Referrals linked on Candidate > Referral Type equal to AGCandFw AND Application > Application ID is equal to null.
- The report will provide you with Candidate IDs of the candidates forwarded by an agency to a requisition but they haven't applied to those requisitions yet.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, rpt, Candidate Profile, Did not apply, AdHoc, reporting, application, ad hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To