- The Age calculation in the Job Requisiiton Summary page will not show any value even the Job requisition has been opened for some time
- Job requisitions have been created, approved and posted. The “Age (Days)” column is not calculating any data.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Job Requisition
- Approved it and post it
- The “Age (Days)” column is not calculating any data in the Job Requistion Summary Page
Age calculation Job is not triggered/running.
To trigger the job, we have to do following the steps:
- Go to Admin Tool and click "Manage Recruiting Settings" link.
- Change the"start date" under "Age of job Requisition" to some other date field and save it.
- Then change the "Age of job Requisition" to Approved date and save it.
Age , requisition , Age calculation , average days open , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem