- Once the IDOC is received at ECC / ERP side (EDI process), invoice cannot be created due to one of the errors:
- M8755 - "Enter a tax code in item xxxxxx"
- FICORE704 - "Tax code XX in procedure XXXXX is invalid"
- M8534 - "Balance not zero: & debits: & credits: &"
- FF812 - "Tax code XX also exists"
- Basic type used is INVOIC01 or INVOIC02.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
M8 755, FICORE704, FICORE 704, M8534, M8 534, FF 812, INVOIC, business partner, E1EDK04, E1EDP04, header, taxes, item, OBCD, tax indicator, V/08, Print ID, enhancement, M8755, WE02, BD87, WEDI, IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_MRM. , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , SD-BIL-IV-IB , Intercompany Billing , SD-EDI-OM-IV , Outbound Messages Invoices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.