- An issue occurs in the SRM Java Portal.
- The ABAP instance is fine.
- Some error messages appear in the Java logs pointing to the ASE instance.
- The ASE errorlog shows a timeslice error:
timeslice error: spid 32 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 1000 ticks (100000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
This Adaptive Server process has had 3258 major and 856035 minor page faults since boot.
- With the stack trace that includes modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Entreprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0
__vdso_gettimeofday, __gettimeofday, Virtual Dynamic Shared Object, VDSO , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.