You are trying to create a Warehouse Request from an existing Delivery Proposal, and when you click on the button Create Warehouse Request, you receive the error message: 'Error Processing Warehouse Request; Action Not Executed'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to the Delivery Control: Delivery Proposals view.
- Search and select the relevant delivery proposal and choose the button Create Warehouse Request.
- You receive the above mentioned error message from the system.
You have maintained the value Autonomic Inspection for the field Inspection Process in the Logistics Model with type Standard Shipping for your relevant Site. If there does not exist an Inspection Plan in your system when Autonomic Inspection is configured in your Logistics Model, you will receive the above error message. This check was introduced in the system from the 1502 release of ByDesign.
You can either create an Inspection Plan in your system or remove the Autonomic Inspection from your Logistics Model. Detailed steps on how to create an Inspection Plan is available in Business ByDesign help center document titled Create an Inspection Plan.
Please follow the below given steps to remove Autonomic Inspection from your logistics model.
- Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Navigate to the Logistics Models view.
- Select All Logistics Model by Selection in the field Show and choose the button GO.
- Search and select the Logistics Model with type Standard Shipping for your relevant Site.
- Choose the Edit button.
- In the Edit screen remove the value Autonomic Inspection from the field Inspection Process and choose the Save button.
- Choose the Check button, if the consistency status of the model is Consistent choose the Save and Release button.
Logistics Model, Create Warehouse Request, Inspection Plan, Autonomic Inspection, Action, Not, Executed , KBA , logistics model , create warehouse request , inspection plan , autonomic inspection , AP-SLP-REQ , Site Logistics Request , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To