- The availability check is not working correctly at time of automatic delivery creation from a stock transport order.
- When mantaining the configuration for automatic delivery creation in customizing then the delivery is created for the stock transport order quantity and not for the available quantity.
- You want to create an automatic delivery for only the available quantity and not STO quantity.
- This scenario is applicable only for outbound deliveries created with reference to stock transport order.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, atp, delivery, me22n, me21n, intercompany, intracompany, wrong, missing, outbound, activate, sto, availability , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.