You need to find the execution ID of a Boomi process (i.e. unique identifier for each process execution).
You report an issue related to a Boomi process to the Support Team and need to identify the exact execution ID of the process where the issue occured and also to download the process logs for the same.
1. Logon to your Boomi account
2. On the Main Menu, click on 'Manage' and select 'Process Reporting'.
You will get the screen with a list of Boomi processes which have already been executed
3. Choose the process for which you want to display its execution ID, click on the icon in 'Action' column and select 'View Extended Information' in the displayed menu
4. Find execution ID in the window that will pop up
3. Click on the small notes icon which is next to actions icon, this will open up the process logs. Always choose info and save the logs, Info will have the most information in the process logs.
extended execution information, integration , KBA , boomi execution id , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , How To