- The Application Page URL token [[APPLICATION_PAGE_URL]] is not resolving in emails.
- Status triggered emails using the [[APPLICATION_PAGE_URL]] token will not send candidates straight to their job application page. Instead, they will be sent to either the RMK home page or the RCM Careers External home page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- This token was designed to be used after a candidate applies to a job.
- Invited candidates will face issues with this token in case they have not applied to the job yet.
- The actual application must be performed on candidate side in order to avoid this issue.
- The application_page_url token use to referral email is standard hard coded and cannot be adjusted to render shorter link on Candidate Email.
- The URL cannot be used by someone else rather than the Candidate, who the email was generated.
[[APPLICATION_PAGE_URL]], Token, Application Page URL, not resolving , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions