- When terminating a session (kill isql, shutdown DBISQL, CTLRL-C Unix process etc.)
- SQL is accessing local and remote (proxy) tables
- Spid that cannot be killed in the local ASE
- ASE reports a stacktrace in the error log entries include (offsets will vary by platform) :
Current process (hex#) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (ct__tds_gd_process+0x15c)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
ct__tds_gd_process+0x15c , KBA , memory corruption , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.