- Judging the right prioritiy for Cloud HCM Support Incidents.
- In order to ensure healthy service levels for all clients, priority of incidents reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue.
- This KBA article outlines the principles which should be used for determining the incident priority.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Priority P1 “Very High” - Highest Business Impact
This is considered to be the highest Priority which depicts an organization is going through an Immense Business impact. The following are a few examples which will be considered under P1 Priority:
- All candidates unable to apply for any job
- All candidates unable to login or access the career portal
- All recruiters unable to open the Recruiting module
- Application/website unavailable when all processes owners try to post jobs, or review current jobs.
Priority P2 “High”
This is considered to be second highest Priority which depicts an organization is going through a business impact; however the business can still perform some of its tasks without any issues:
- Jobs Search cannot be performed
- Workflow to complete recruiting is not working.
- Database Re-indexing for requests such as creation of candidates (Legacy Migration), job postings (jobs not visible in the career site) and system searches
- Performance delay/latency issues at the datacenter level. See Platform (Overall) list for latency metrics.
- Failures in URL redirection issues from external sites to SuccessFactors
- Application/website error when some candidates try to apply for jobs
- Scheduled /Background jobs failures within the Recruiting Module
Priority P3 “Medium”
This is considered to be something in which the business impact is minimal; however there is some functionality loss which is adding on to some issues for an organization:
- Requests for Re-indexing of customer instance
- Requests to host/upload files on the SusccessFactors server
- Log requests for errors (if unable to extract using SPLUNK tool)
- Emails are not triggered when creating/ routing forms
- Application/website error when some candidates try to accept an offer
- Job alerts/candidates notifications are not being sent
- Enable Candidate Account Simplification (CAS)
- Enable Features in Command Center (RMK Backend)*
* Refer to RMK implementation guide to review which features can be enabled by support.