- Error 'M7 700 - Physical inventory for & & & & is already active' is raised when trying to create a Physical Inventory Document in transaction MI01. It is not possible to start a new PI process.
- Error 'M7 100 - Material & & & blocked due to a physical inventory' is raised when write off is made in LI21.
- Error 'M7 101 - Batch & of mat. & & & blocked due to phys. inventory' in MIGO or MB1B.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, M7700, M7 700, physical inventory is already active, physical inventory creation, physical inventory document, MI01, planned count date, storage location,
physical inventory indicator, MARD-KZILL, KZILL, still has to be completed, ZINVUT46, MARD-SPERR, M7100, M7 100, ECC, MCHB-SPERC, MCHB-KZICLm M7101, M7 101, MIGO, MB1B , KBA , MM-IM-PI-PI , Physical Inventory , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.