While copying the solution profile from the production system to a test system, you receive the below error:
"Target System XXX is Already Linked to an Implementation Project" (where XXX represents the tenant ID)
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Control Center work center
- Go to Systems view
- Select source instance
- Select Copy Solution Profile button
- Source System is selected
- Choose your respective Solution Profile
- Select respective tenant as Target System
- Select Ok
- The error "Target System XXX is Already Linked to an Implementation Project" occurs
In case the target test system is already linked to a change project, you cannot copy another solution profile to this test system.
Once the change project is either closed or canceled, try to copy solution profile again.
In case the error remains, open an incident with the permission to perform a backend correction. In this case, a remaining reference to a recently abandoned copy solution profile process in the system may prevent a new change project from being able to be copied to the system. Before the process can be triggered again, this reference needs to be removed in backend.
Target System is Already Linked to an Implementation Project, Tenant, , KBA , logic port , remove old reference , old reference exists , change project , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To