You execute a query on an InfoProvider for which a data archiving process (DAP) is defined and that archives data to a connected near-line storage solution (NLS).
In the Query Designer and/or in the metadata settings of the InfoProvider, you have specified that the query should also take NLS data into account.
- You also select navigation attributes in the query and you notice a significantly longer runtime for the query with NLS data taken into account compared with the runtime of a query that accesses only data from BW itself.
- Selecting hierarchy nodes can result in the same issue depending on the number of leafs the node has to be resolved to.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Performance, Virtual Provider, Remote Cube, RemoteCube, archiving, archive, filter, ADAPT_SELDR, IF_RSDRV_VPROV_INT_QUERY~DEFINE, DEFINE, attribut, hierarchy, SAP IQ , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-VC , Virtual Cube (Remote Cube) , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-WHM-DST-ARC , Archiving , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.