This knowledge Base Article provides an explaination on how to remove the "Start Employee Wizard" button during the NES Step password panel within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
ApplicantPage.UseLegacyFlow is set to False or doesn't exist in account option
Prerequsite: Access to Super administrator site
- Login to super admin site and Navigate to Customer Account
- Choose Account Options.
- Search for the key 'ApplicantPage.UseLegacyFlow' and set the value to True for removing the button.
- Set the value to False to activate or make the button appear.
- Make sure the Process name is Onboarding.
- The Start Employee Wizard button will appear even if this key is not defined/created in SuperAdmin. If you cannot find the key, you can create the same in super admin site.
Steps to create the key in SuperAdmin.
Once the account option key is created, verify the behavior as shown below:
Hide, Remove Start Employee Wizard, Button, Panel, NES step, Password, Employee Portal, Super Admin, Account Option, Key, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POR , Portal , How To