- Unable to initiate the Onboarding from SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM).
- Candidate is not sent from Recruiting to Onboarding when "Initiate Onboarding" is pressed.
- Error Message: "Unable to Initiate Onboarding process. Reason: Onboarding process is initiated for this candidate already for job [****] and still within the restriction period"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Attempt to Initiate Onboarding for a candidate
- The following error is shown: "Unable to Initiate Onboarding process. Reason: Onboarding process is initiated for this candidate already for job [****] and still within the restriction period"
- In SAP SuccessFactors, navigate to Admin Tools > Onboarding Integration Setup > Settings.
- Make sure to have the value "0" for the option "Restrict the Onboarding of applicants who have been Onboarded with the past (days): if you would like the candidate once onboarded to be onboarded again the same day.
- This value can be edited for preference. For example, if the value is 2, then once a candidate is initiated to ONB and later deleted due to some reasons they cannot be initiated to ONB again via RCM unless 2 days have passed.
Success Factors, SF, ONB, RCM, Recruiting, OBD, error, message, unable, start, onboarding, process, initiate, already, for, candidate, restriction, period, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions