- After upgrade to BI Platform and Explorer SP05 Patch 4, information spaces based on HANA JDBC connection are missing in "Manage Spaces" area
- However, those information spaces can be found under "Soures unavailable" - "SAP HANA Appliance".
- In Explorer logging, the following entries may be recorded but they are not relevant
- Error occured while building the data source tree for driver: com.businessobjects.datadiscovery.dataprovider.trex
com.businessobjects.datadiscovery.dataproviderapi.InvalidArgumentException: com.businessobjects.datadiscovery.dataprovider.trex.host and com.businessobjects.datadiscovery.dataprovider.trex.port parameters are mandatory for this driver
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 SP05 Patch 4
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.1 SP05 Patch 4
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Bundled Tomcat application server
bi4, bi41, bi 41, explorer, upgrade, update, patching, cannot, can't, unable, find, found, disappear, missing, gone, infospace, info space, error, issue, problem, bug, defect, , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.