While trying to query only the Performance related entities, you get below error-
1. SFAPI Domain Error!
2. Insufficient Permissions!
Reproducing the Issue
A user can send a SOAP Request to Successfactors API from various tools such as BOOMI, SAP PI, SOAP UI or any other tool and will get the error message in SOAP Response.
This error message comes due to Insufficient Permission granted to SFAPI user used for querying the various Performance entities.
To resolve this issue, you need to assign necessary permissions to the SFAPI user and for that, please follow below steps-
- Login to the Successfactors System
- Go to Admin Tools->Manage Security->Manage Permission Roles
- Now click on the Role assigned to the user 'SFAPI user
- Now go to option 2 'Permission settings', click on Permissions
- The screen will appear as shown below and here you can grant permission to all the users to which this role has been assigned.
- Now, go to "Manage form template" and grant the permission as highlighted below
As soon as this permission is granted, re-execute the SOAP request and the issue should be resolved.
SFAPI throwing error Boomi iFlows failing with error message "Insufficient permissions!" SAP to SFSF Integration via PI is failing with permission error. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem