- Overall navigation is slow in BI Launchpad following an upgrade.
- Opening/refreshing Web Intelligence documents also takes much more time than it takes usually.
- Web Intelligence Processing Server has a high CPU utilization.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
high cpu usage, web intelligence processing server, slow performance, bi launchpad, webi reports runinng slow, high level tracing , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-PER , Performance investigation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.