- The Fiori client has been upgraded to 1.2.4.
- The URL uses a custom theme (visible in a brower but not the client) and worked on ealier versions of the client.
- After entering the URL in the client, the login prompt is visible but the application crashes after tapping 'Log On'
- It doesn't matter if the client passcode has been disabled or not.
- The client emaillog file or device logcat file will contain the following error
SMP_CACHE_MANAGER ERROR cannot read from cachebuster list due to: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/data/com.sap.fiori.client/www/cache/fiori/keb_cachebusterlist.txt: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
- Fiori Client 1.2.4
- Android 4.4.2
KBA , MOB-FC , SAP Fiori Client Native Mobile Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.