When a recruiter rejects a candidate for their application, the candidates can withdraw their application and re-apply for the same requisition.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an external candidate and apply for a requisition
- Proxy as the recruiter and move the candidate to "Reject" status.
- Log in to the external career site and withdraw your application.
- As the external candidate, search for the same requisition an apply.
Check Provisioning > Company Settings to see if Multi Stage Application is enabled.
Note: Customers do not have access to Provisioning. Please reach out to your Implementation Partner for assistance.
- When the Multi Stage Application is enabled even the candidate who are moved to Rejected status will be able to re-apply if they withdraw their application and will have ability to modify their application. (This means they will be in the New status).
- The system is designed like this because for example when candidate uploaded a wrong CV or got rejected because they have provided an incorrect answer for a disqualifier question and got auto-rejected, he/she would withdraw the application modify the CV and will be considered as a new applicant.
sf, success factors, RCM, multistage, reapply , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem