- Performance Distribution tile in Standard Performance Dashboard not showing any data.
- Adhoc report is returning performance data but Performance Dashboard does not.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Reporting & Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Analytics from Home page navigation
- Click Dashboard tab
- Select Standard "Performance Dashboard"
- Apply required filter option and click Apply Filter
- No data getting populated in Performance Rating distribution Tile
One of the reasons of this type of issue is how the rating scale is configured.
Scenario 1: Only 1 Template is selected in Dataset
- Go to Admin Tools -> Manage Templates and search for the PM template in question.
- Note the rating scale attached with the Template
- Go to Admin Tools -> Performance Management -> Rating scale-> select rating scale (noted in point b)
- Check the label section of this rating scale
- If No labels set for Rating score then the Tile will not show any data.
Scenario 2: Multiple Templates are selected in Dataset
- All the templates might have different rating scale.
- In case all the templates uses only one rating scale which has no labels set then tile will never show data
If not Rating Labels has been set for the rating scale user in Performance Form Template then tile will never show data. Once Rating Labels are set , data will automatically pull up in the tiles which are using Rating scale.
If you have selected multiple Performance templates in Dashboard then change the rating scale of the Tile and select any scale which has label set. Data will come up in the tile. See below screenshot
Reason why setting label is necessary to show data in Tile:
Performance rating distribution tile in Standard Performance Dashboard uses rating scale label as x-axis parameter. So, if no labels, no x-axis parameter, no data.
Youcalc Dashboard, Performance Dashboard, Performance Rating Distribution Tile , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem