- ASE is configure as a 2K page server
- Adaptive Server Enterprise configured to use a multi-byte character set such as eucjis, sjis and utf8.
- RepAgent thread may raise a 9209 error
Error: 9209, Severity: 20, State: 0
RepAgent(n): Missing datarow in TEXT/IMAGE/UNITEXT insert log record. Transaction log may be corrupt. Please contact SYBASE Technical Support. (current marker = (page, row)).
- Inserting text data into a text column using "writetext bulk" command
- Rep Agent may raise a 9219 error with state 61
Error: 9219, Severity:20, State: 61
RepAgent(n): Internal coding error.
- Text page has up to 1800 bytes text data.
- The text column is marked as replicate
- The last character of the text data is a multi-byte character which is split into 2 text pages.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.