- User name is available in the SuccessFactors instance.
- Unable to find user name while performing "add recipient" operation in Report Distributor bundle.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- User name is available in SF instance.
- Home > Report Center > Switch to Legacy Report Distributor > Open any bundle > Add Recipient > Search for the user name.
For Report Center instances:
Home > Reporting > View Schedules > Switch to legacy Report Distributor > Open any bundle > Add Recipient > Search for the user.
- User name is not listed in add recipient list.
A corresponding ORD Analytics user has not been created.
All BizX users DO NOT automatically become analytics / Canvas / ORD users.
- User has to be assigned Canvas permission.
For instances with Report Center, this would mean Report-Center access + access to Run Canvas reports (Detailed Reporting for Report Consumer, Report Canvas - Designer Admin for admins for example).
- User has to access the Report Center at least once
- After performing Step 2, a corresponding Analytics user will be created. You can verify this from the Canvas user maintenance screen.
This can be accessed from the 'Admin' option available in the top right corner in the Report Distributor page.
- Once the username is available under User Maintenance then username can be found while performing add recipient operation in Report Distributor bundle.
Report, Distributor, missing, recipient, add, unable, maintenance, access, Legacy, Switch, e-mail, email, canvas, center, ORD, online, distributor, schedule, scheduling, Canvas , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem