- An Item is created (and saved), then later a cProject is created with the number same as the external ID of the Item. When the user tries to link these together, they get a dump.
- The dump is '500 SAP Internal Server Error, ERROR: 'The ASSERT condition was violated. (termination: RABAX_STATE)'.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP cProject Suite (PPM-PRO)
- SAP Resource and Portfolio Management (PPM-PFM)
ASSERTION_FAILED SEARCH_RESULT_CLICKED INM_DFM_LINKS SAPMHTTP /RPM/CUST_TABLES_COPY WebDynpro Component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT INM_DFM_LINKS COMPONENTCONTROLLER , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , PPM-CF , Common Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.