How do we change the colors of graphs in Dashboards 2.0?
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Dashboards 2.0
- Go to Admin Center
- Navigate to Company Settings
- Select Theme Manager. You can also do a quick search for Theme Manager.
- Select the default theme name that you'd like to change
- Go to Fine Tune and expand the node.
- Select Diagrams , expand the node or drop down
- Then select colors for Primary color etc. and the Color Scheme.
- Note: Primary corresponds to the first color of the bar chart. Then the Color Scheme section applies to the Pie and the Line graph, starting from Color 1 then clockwise, see image.
You can preview the colors for the diagrams (bar graph, pie chart, and line graph) that are displayed to the right to test if the selection is correctly applied.
- After selecting the color you want, save your changes.
You can see the new color of graphs in dashboards 2.0 tiles.
Note : Accessibility Settings -> Color Vision Adjustments will take precedence over these theme settings see SAP Help Color Adjustments
How do we change the colors of graphs in dashboard 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem