- Error occurs when editing Prompts for rescheduling migrated Crystal Reports successful instances
- Error message: "An error occurred: A request was cancelled. The necessary security privileges could not be verified. [RCIRAS9033] [RASLIB9002] [CRCAF00000020]
- Users can reschedule the instances successfully without changing the prompts
- Users can edit the Prompts if schedule the original report and the new instances will work as expected
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 (BI 4.1)
- Migration from SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Crystal Reports
RCIRAS9033, RASLIB9002, CRCAF00000020, instance, CR, BI4, migration , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.